The Dark Side of the Brew and Skew Music Festival
May 21 @ 2:00 pm - 11:00 pm CDT
This year will be the kick-off to our Annual Dark Side of the Brew & Skew Music Festival. The event will be held on May21, 2022 at the San Antonio Sunken Garden Theater. Live music will be played all day and a Culinary Competition will be held featuring the best restaurants in San Antonio vying for 1st prize of the best Skewer made.
Food during the Culinary Event is included in the price of the ticket from 2:00pm – 5:30pm. Beer, wine, soft drinks and water will be available for purchase throughout the day. The day will end with a stunning performance by Texas Pink Floyd featuring Machan Taylor, Roberta Freeman and Scott Page.
Come join us in our DVD recording of Texas Pink Floyd Live.
This event will also be the launch of our own specialty crafted beer and seltzer made by San Antonio’s own Islla St. Brewing.
Don’t forget to scan the link below for your chance to win a 2021 Harley Davidson Street Glide and while we wait for the winners to be announced take a ride on our Ferris Wheel!
This charitable event is truly a community effort and is possible because of the hard work and support from local businesses and organizations. As a nonprofit organization with 501(c)(3) status, all donations to Music for Life are tax deductible and a receipt will be provided.
Music for Life’s mission is to raise money for underprivileged children by providing them with musical instruments while also sending 5 students a year on a music scholarship.
- Texas Pink Floyd Featuring Machan Taylor, Roberta Freeman and Scott Page from Pink Floyd
- Journey former lead vocalist Steve Augeri
- Jimmie Dreams and the South Austin Rulers -Austin based funk
- Micah Shalom – Reggae band from Austin
- Drums N Vinyl ft Johnny Radelat and George (Friends of Sound Records)…
- Chef Tobias Soto of Humo of San Antonio
- Chef Jeff Wayne White of The Palm
- Chef Luis Colon of JDub’s Burger and Grub
- Chef James Canter of Guerrilla Gourmet
- Chef William Pitchford of Godai Sushi Bar and Restaurant
- Infernos Pizzaria
- Chef James English of The Hot Box
- Broadway 5050
- Chef Adam Lampinstein of The Hayden
- The Dooryard
- Tong’s Thai Restaurant
- Chef Steve McHugh of The Landrace
- Chef Stefan Bowers of Rebelle
- Chef Leo Davila of Stix & Stone
- Chef Kristina Zhao of Dashi Sichuan Kitchen + Bar
- Chef Kaius of Xperience
- Chef PJ Edwards of Meadow
- Chef Juan Carlos Bazan of Gusto Group
- Chef Joseph Martinez of Tributary
- Texas Pink Floyd
- Sangria on the Burg
- Islla St. Brewing Co.
- Harley Davidson
- Heaven Hill
- San Antonio Food Bank
- Arro Social
- New York Life
- Blue Collar Sports Dads
and many more!