- This event has passed.
Vegan Food Festival
May 8 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm NZST
Hunger up for this one 😊 We are back with a bigger food festival this year! Bringing together the best of most popular cuisines at The Loft with soul-jamming mantra music and a dynamic crowd; you don’t wanna miss this party’s vibe! We suggest attending the free yoga session at 4 to work up an appetite 😊 The festival will begin with mantra music to uplift the spirits and a brief talk on yoga wisdom, and then its time to dig in…pick and choose what you want from different stations with cuisines from around the world…or even better just have it all! You are sure to enjoy all the deliciousness…scroll down for the lowdown of some of the goodies that you can feast on:
FREE YOGA 🧘🏽♀️@ 4pm
Strengthen your core and build muscle with this free 45-minute flow class.
(Please bring your own mat)
FOOD FESTIVAL 🎊@ 5pm
– Crispy spring rolls
– Indonesian favorite – Mi Goreng noodles
– Don’t underestimate this Gado Gado salad
– Flavor delight – Manchurian in sauce, you will be wanting more and more!
– Vegan Gyro wraps with a tangy and refreshing Tzatziki sauce
Let all the flavors melt in your mouth!
-Samosas: Soft on the inside and crunchy on the outside, these delightful pastries, stuffed with Indian spiced potatoes and peas are an all-time favourite
-Masala Dosa with sambhar and coconut chutney: Traditional South Indian crepes with Sambhar stew and refreshing coconut chutney.
-Paneer butter masala, Puris & rice: Enjoy freshly made cottage cheese in rich creamy tomato curry, with hot puris and rice
– Bhel Puri: Refreshing popular Indian roadside snack
– Jackfruit Enchiladas: Ready for some Mexican wonder?
– Jerk Seitan Stick: Satay Seitan sticks, bring them on 🙂
– Dumplings: How can we have a food festival without simple n delish freshly steamed dumplings?
We are going to have a tableful of variety of sweets, take your pick! Our monks are making the most decadent desserts; watch this space for details on what will be on the table.